The Vine hotels Directors have been developing hotels for over 15years and are able to bring a high level of expertise right from the initial idea through to the open and operating hotel.
Vine will advise on Brand, location, design and finance providing support at each stage of the project.
A number of relationships exist with all major hotel brands with trust and respect between various parties existing over a sustained period of time.
Vine is well placed to commit to joint ventures, full development or consultation in the area of hotel development.
Effective day-to-day management is crucial to a successful business. Driving sales, controlling costs, guiding people, improving guest experience and maximising owner returns in a sustainable manner are the disciplines that we will bring to your business. We will review all of these aspects to ensure that the focus and energy of the team is directed to the right areas of the business.
Vine Hotels are happy to tailer make a Management package to suit your individual needs and would love the opportunity to talk to you about your business.
To ensure smooth control of the business, we can provide the following support functions.
- Account processing from daily banking and cash control to full P&L accounting
- Monthly and three monthly and annual forecasting
- Value of business on the books
- Debtors analysis
- Creditors analysis
- Purchasing analysis and supplier purchasing advice
- Cash handling analysis
- Liquor stock management ~ including monthly reports
- Food stock management ~ including monthly reports
- Financial controls in place
- Review of point of sale systems for F&B
One of the highest costs in the business, it is very important that any organisation has the right skills and knowledge to develop their people. There are many tools available to help and support this function and these can be used in a number of ways to support your team. We can implement the following:
- Up to date training plan
- Employee records keeping
- Recruitment procedures
- Statutory training
- Team development
- Benchmarking against industry norms
- Adherence to legislation
- Legal compliance
- Health & safety
- Food Safety
- Fire, Life Safety
- Water testing
Sales and Mtkg
- Full annual sales and marketing plan
- Review of local advertising
- Carry out a competitor analysis SWOT
- Evaluate current local corporate contracts
- Review of current and lapsed users
- Review activity with main booking agents
- Review activity with major web sites
- On the road sales presence
- Public relations activity
- Online and direct marketing
- Hotel web site management with opportunity to feature promotions/offers
To ensure that all purchases for the business are made at best market prices from a list of nominated, industry suppliers. Including:
- Food purchasing
- Liquor purchasing
- Boiler plant, fire alarm system and kitchen maintenance contracts
- Guest Supplies
- Evaluate rooms sales strategies
- Evaluate room rate strategies being offered to the market
- Monitor competitor rates and benchmark your hotels performance by using external sources
- Improvement of Yield and inventory management internally
- Review local corporate deals and usage
- Review Corporate Agents business and optimise sales through Global Distribution Channel
- Review third party web sites and ecommerce policy